Saturday, May 12, 2012

Funnier Then Strange

Bevity: Ahg! New blogger format, creepy.

Sixer: It makes it look like our blog title is Socks and SpoQ.

Bevity: We could change it to that. So do you remeber if we had a book in March?

Sixer: Umm... I'm pretty sure I read something in March.

Bevity: Never mind, it's May now (because those two months are right next to each other) and we have a new book.

Sixer: Yes, and it's the kind of book that can make you believe three and five are next to each other.

Bevity: It is..... The Phantom Tollbooth!!! I love this book, I remember when I first heard this book.

Sixer: If you haven't read this book you need to go out and read it now.

Bevity: It's a much better proportioned book than our last one.

Sixer: What last one?

Bevity: Whatever book we were reading before this one, I'm pretty sure there was one.

Sixer: I'm pretty sure I read a book before.

Bevity: Seems pretty strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment